iPad mini is beloved for its size and capability. And now there are even more reasons to love it. The A12 Bionic chip with Neural Engine. A 7.9‑inch Retina display with True Tone. And Apple Pencil, so you can capture your biggest ideas wherever they come to you. It’s still iPad mini. There’s just more of it than ever.
- Thin, light and portable design.
- Stay connected with fast Wi‑Fi and 4G LTE Advanced whenever you need it.
- Up to 10 hours of battery life means you can go all day on a single charge.
- The A12 Bionic chip with Neural Engine enables a remarkable level of power and intelligence.
- The front and back cameras in iPad mini let you take vivid photos and cinematic videos.
- Apple Pencil opens up new possibilities for iPad mini. Together they turn iPad mini into your take-anywhere digital notebook.
- Like every Apple product, iPad mini was designed with your privacy and security in mind. Touch ID makes unlocking your iPad mini simple and secure.
- 7.9-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Multi-Touch display.
- 2048x1536 resolution at 326 pixels per inch (ppi).
- Wide colour display (P3).
- True Tone display.
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating.
- Fully laminated display.
- Anti-reflective coating.
- 1.8% reflectivity.
- 500 nits brightness.
- Supports Apple Pencil.
- Finish: Space Grey.
- Capacity: 256GB.
- Size: H203,2 x W134,8 x D6,1 mm.
- Weight: 300,5 g.
- Chip: A12 Bionic chip with 64‑bit architecture, Neural Engine, embedded M12 coprocessor.
- In the box: iPad mini, lightning to USB cable, USB Power Adapter.
Ease of use and state-of-the-art design are hallmarks of Apple, which since 1976 has been developing computers and consumer electronics. iPhone, iPad, iPod, and iTunes are just some of the successful products that Apple is behind.View all products from this brand