Quick measurements and simple operation. Certified according to ISO 16331-1: guaranteed measurement quality for accuracy and range.
- Handy, robust device with impact-proof housing and soft grip material.
- Energy-saving thanks to automatic shutdown.
- LC display with large digits for good legibility.
- Laser class: 2.
- Wavelength: 635 nm.
- Light output: < 1 mW.
- Measurement range: 0.2 - 30 m // 0.7 - 98 ft.
- Measuring accuracy: ± 3 mm / ± 1/8 ".
- Number of measurements per battery charge: 5000.
- Protection type IP: IP 54.
- Weight (with batteries): 0.1 kg / 0.22 lbs.
- Laser functions: Length / Area / Volume / Continuous measurement (tracking).
In 1923, Albrecht Schnizler manufactured the first hand-held drill. This drill gave its name to Metabo. Today, Metabo develops and produces robust, efficient, and ergonomic solutions for users in construction and renovation, metal crafts, and industry.View all products from this brand