Transform an everyday routine into a meaningful moment with The Ritual of Ayurveda hand soap. The soap's formula is enriched with Indian rose and sweet almond oil, and helps to regulate the moisture balance and protect your hands. This hand soap contains 93% ingredients of natural origin, carefully selected for their skin-friendly properties. The remaining 7% guarantees the durability and safety of the product.
Rituals is a brand that focuses on well-being, from the inside out. With a wide variety of hair and skin products in a variety of scents, there is something for everyone at Rituals.View all products from this brand