Smarter. Brighter. More powerful.
Apple Watch Series 9 helps you stay healthy, active, safe and connected. With the double tap gesture, a magical way to interact with Apple Watch, an even brighter screen and Precision Search that shows the way to your iPhone.
• The S9 chip enables a magical new way to quickly and easily interact with your Apple Watch without touching the screen1.
• Apple Watch Series 9 is carbon neutral. Read more about Apple's environmental work at apple.com/se/20303.
• Keep an eye on the oxygen level in the blood4. Take an EKG5. Get heart rhythm alerts6. In Sleep stages you see your REM sleep, base sleep and deep sleep. Temperature reading reads your general health7 and menstrual cycle8.
• Fall detection and crash detection9 can call the emergency services in the event of an accident. With Emergency Call SOS, you can call for help with the push of a button10.
• It works seamlessly with all your Apple devices and services.
• With bracelets in different styles, materials and colors, as well as stylish and functional dials.
• It withstands impacts, is dustproof12 according to IP6X and swim- and water-resistant down to a depth of 50 meters13.
• Apple Watch Series 9 (GPS) works with iPhone or Wi-Fi to keep you connected14.
• Send a message, make a call and stream music without your iPhone. Use Family Settings15 for family members who don't have an iPhone so everyone can stay connected.
Full technical information is available at apple.com/se/watch/compare.
Ease of use and state-of-the-art design are hallmarks of Apple, which since 1976 has been developing computers and consumer electronics. iPhone, iPad, iPod, and iTunes are just some of the successful products that Apple is behind.View all products from this brand