Smarter. Brighter. More powerful.
Apple Watch Series 9 helps you stay healthy, active, safe and connected. With the double tap gesture, a magical way to interact with Apple Watch, an even brighter screen and Precision Search that shows the way to your iPhone.
• The S9 chip enables a magical new way to quickly and easily interact with your Apple Watch without touching the screen1.
• Apple Watch Series 9 is carbon neutral. Read more about Apple's environmental work at apple.com/se/20303.
• Keep an eye on the oxygen level in the blood4. Take an EKG5. Get heart rhythm alerts6. In Sleep stages you see your REM sleep, base sleep and deep sleep. Temperature reading reads your general health7 and menstrual cycle8.
• Fall detection and crash detection9 can call the emergency services in the event of an accident. With Emergency Call SOS, you can call for help with the push of a button10.
• It works seamlessly with all your Apple devices and services.
• With bracelets in different styles, materials and colors, as well as stylish and functional dials.
• It withstands impacts, is dustproof12 according to IP6X and swim- and water-resistant down to a depth of 50 meters13.
• Apple Watch Series 9 (GPS) works with iPhone or Wi-Fi to keep you connected14.
• Send a message, make a call and stream music without your iPhone. Use Family Settings15 for family members who don't have an iPhone so everyone can stay connected.
Apple Watch Series 9 requires an iPhone XS or later with iOS 17 or later.
1 Coming in late 2023. Requires Apple Watch Series 9 or Apple Watch Ultra 2.
2 Requires an iPhone and Apple Watch with the second-generation Ultra Wideband chip.
3 Read more at apple.com/se/2030.
4 The Blood Oxygen Level app is not intended for medical use, but only for exercise and general well-being.
5 The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later (except Apple Watch SE) and can perform measurements similar to a single-lead ECG. The feature is intended for people who are 22 years of age or older.
6 Irregular rhythm alerts require the latest versions of watchOS and iOS. The feature is not intended for use by persons under the age of 22 or who have previously been diagnosed with atrial fibrillation.
7 The temperature reading function is not intended for medical use.
8 The Cykelkoll app must not be used as a contraceptive method or to diagnose diseases.
9 The drop detection updates are available for Apple Watch Series 4 and later with watchOS 8 and later.
10 Emergency call SOS requires mobile connection or Wi-Fi call with internet connection from your Apple Watch or your iPhone nearby.
11 Apple Pay is not available in all countries. See which countries and regions support Apple Pay at support.apple.com/sv-se/HT207957.
12 Apple Watch Series 9 is dustproof according to class IP6X.
13 Apple Watch Series 9 is classified as water resistant down to 50 meters according to ISO standard 22810:2010. This means it can be used for activities in shallow water, such as swimming in swimming pools, lakes or oceans. Apple Watch Series 9 should not be used for diving, water skiing, or other water activities that involve high speeds or greater depths. Water resistance is not permanent and may decrease over time. Read more at support.apple.com/sv-se/HT205000. Apple Watch Series 9 is dustproof according to class IP6X.
14 Subscription is required for access to the mobile network. Contact your mobile operator if you want to know more. The connection may vary depending on which networks are available. At apple.com/se/watch/cellular there is information about participating mobile operators and terms and conditions. More information about setting is available at support.apple.com/sv-se/HT207578.
15 Some functions cannot be used on Apple Watch if you have selected Family Settings. A subscription is required for access to the mobile network. Contact your mobile operator if you want to know more. At apple.com/se/watch/cellular there is information about participating mobile operators and terms and conditions.
Full technical information is available at apple.com/se/watch/compare.
Ease of use and state-of-the-art design are hallmarks of Apple, which since 1976 has been developing computers and consumer electronics. iPhone, iPad, iPod, and iTunes are just some of the successful products that Apple is behind.View all products from this brand