The most rugged and versatile Apple Watch ever is designed for challenge, adventure and endurance.
Featuring a 49mm aerospace grade titanium case, extra long battery life, apps specially designed to work with the advanced sensors and a new customizable activation button.
The main features:
- Specially developed functions and sensors and three new bracelets designed for challenges, adventures and endurance.
- 49mm case in aerospace grade titanium that is light, robust and corrosion resistant.
- With the largest and brightest screen ever on an Apple Watch, it's easier to read in all conditions.
- Up to 36 hours of battery life in normal use and power saving mode for even longer battery life.
- Dual-frequency precision GPS system pinpoints exact location to calculate distance, pace and route.
- Water resistant down to 100 m2.
- With greater tolerance to different temperatures, you can wear it on your wrist in a variety of environments.
- Activation button that can be customized as needed to, for example, mark a compass hold point, start Go back with compass or turn on the flashlight.
- Advanced safety features such as the siren, Go back, fall detection, Emergency call SOS and crash detection.
- Improved training app with new data, new views and developed training methods.
- A completely redesigned compass app with waypoints and Go Back functionality.
- The depth gauge and water temperature sensor are automatically activated when you go below the surface.
- Created for sport diving and freediving down to 40 meters.
- Built-in mobile connection so that you are always close to everything and everyone you like.
- With advanced health meters, you can take an EKG and check your heart rate, keep an eye on temperature changes to get to know your menstrual cycle better, and measure the oxygen level in your blood.
- Log your daily physical activity on Apple Watch and track your progress in the Fitness app on iPhone.
- Stream and sync music, podcasts and audiobooks that you like.
- Shop quickly and securely right from your wrist with Apple Pay.
- watchOS 9 has the improved Exercise app, the new Medicines app, Sleep Phases and more knowledge about your heart health.
Ease of use and state-of-the-art design are hallmarks of Apple, which since 1976 has been developing computers and consumer electronics. iPhone, iPad, iPod, and iTunes are just some of the successful products that Apple is behind.View all products from this brand