The electric coffee grinder from Bodum's Bistro range, crushes beans without problems between cone-shaped teeth in stainless steel instead of cutting them. This makes it the best electric coffee grinder for aromatic coffee that overflows with flavor. With 12 grinding settings, you can go from French press to espresso - and everything in between - as easily as you like.
• Stylish, space-saving unit that holds up to 220 g of coffee beans.
• A button and preset timer so you can grind the exact amount of coffee needed, which keeps the beans fresh and prevents wastage.
• Adjustable grinding with 12 settings, everything from French press to espresso.
Friction clutch that prevents damage to the grinding gear if there are small stones in your beans.
• The cone-shaped grinder provides even grinding without the need for any grinding. It spins more slowly than a wheel model, which makes it quieter and less messy.
• Made of stainless steel, plastic, borosilicate glass, rubber and silicone.
The history of Bodum reaches back to 1944 when Peter Bodum started the company in Copenhagen. The business is above all known for its iconic french coffee press but has over the recent years taken their typical Scandinavian language sense of design to other areas within the interior.View all products from this brand